Saturday, August 5, 2023

End of hiatus again!

Man has the world changed since the last review I did back in 2018. We are now in the future! 2023 to be precise! Man... Covid happened, Trump happened, Biden happened... well, is still happening. War in Ukraine. A TON has happened.

I don't think I had many subscribers and that's ok. I do this to share the music that makes me excited. Whether or not anyone reads about what I think is besides the point. I'm good at not finishng my tasks when I take one on and just walking away from it when it gets boring. This time i'm going to try to keep this going.

This time around i'm going to start reviewing my favorite albums, one by one, until I cant review anymore. You're going to learn a lot about music if you read on, because i am quite literally an encyclopedia on the topic. I'm also going to do "New Music Sundays" and listen to a band ive never heard of. The last time I took this approach I was uncovering gems left and right. Basement and The Rocket Summer come to mind.

So if you stumbled upon here somehow, welcome! I'm still your host, Jack Willowbee! Let's listen to some new music together.

No comments:

Post a Comment